Box 154 T +44 (0)20 7327 8228
We are a highly regarded specialist team underwriting a broad war and terrorism and political violence account for UK and international clients on an XL, proportional treaty, direct and facultative basis.
Our War and Terrorism account covers 7 main areas:
- Global war, terrorism and political violence cover for non-marine assets, including commercial property, fixed and mobile energy assets, leisure and entertainment and civil or governmental property
- War and strikes cover for transit risk worldwide, including inland and offshore transits
- Construction projects worldwide, for the full construction/erection period
- Third party terrorism liability, including third party property damage cover for UK and international risks in marine and non-marine industries
- Energy specific liability and control of well extra expense coverage arising from terrorism and political violence
- Limited chemical, biological and nuclear terrorism coverage, dependent on the assets protected and the coverage method employed
- Event cancellation cover
Direct, facultative and treaty
For direct and facultative risks, we offer coverage on either a first loss basis or a full value basis, depending on specific requirement of the client and the results of our PML modelled analysis.
For treaty business, we offer coverage on an excess of loss or proportional basis to an international client base.